I drew up this cute little design and decided I wanted to use for the kids Valentines because they all love gum and ask for a piece like 100 times a day!
For Jocelyn, we did bubble tape. I printed these out at home on a full sheet of sticker paper and then used a 2″ round punch to cut them out. My printer isn’t the best, but it’ll do. I made her stickers for the back as well, but if you wanted you could just put blank white circle and have them write their name.
For the boys, we did a 4×6 and folded it in half. I bought clear bags from Walmart and cut them down a bit, filled them with gum, and taped to the inside and then on the sides. The pdf I made includes two on one sheet, and you can have your child write their name on the back with a chalk marker. If you have photoshop, you could add a photo or their name to the back.
Click the photos below to download & print as many as you need! For personal use only…Please do not copy, alter, or sell.
So one of my goals for 2016 is to be less busy…I once heard “If Satan can’t make you bad, he’ll make you busy.” I am good at busy. I thrive at it, but I also get stressed. And although we are only in the first month, it has been a huge weight lifted and I feel so much happier to just be…with God, my husband, babies, family, and friends more! I always hear that saying, “Everyday, I’m hustlin,” so I thought this would be a cute re-make of that, because I am enjoying a lot more snugglin’ and a lot less hustlin’ these days!
You can click the photo to download! Sized for an 8×10 and I would print on heavy cardstock or watercolor paper and trim around the edges. For personal use only! Please do not copy, alter, or sell. I have included some other versions of this below that are less girly, but I want to hang this in baby girl’s room! And I made two other completely different prints just because I was on a roll….scroll down to see them all!
Jocelyn is seven today and there is no way this can be so!! She was just a sassy three year old, I swear! This girl is at such a fun age, she can pretty much take care of herself, listens really well for the most part, and still loves Mom and Dad, and thinks we are cool! She is an amazing big sister, most of the time, has lost SEVEN teeth, and loves gymnastics! We go to the doctor tomorrow so I will update her stats (for my future self) then!
20 questions: answered by Jocelyn, age 7, November 2015
1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? dino
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
4. What is your favorite bible verse? “Children obey your parents in the Lord.” Ephesians 6:1
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Little Pony shirts
7. What is your favorite game? Chutes and Ladders
8. What is your favorite snack? Chex Mix
9. What is your favorite animal? pony
10. What is your favorite song? Jesus loves me
11. What is your favorite book? The bible
12. Who is your best friend? Aubri
13. What is your favorite cereal? Strawberry Awake
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the fort
15. What is your favorite drink? water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Panda
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Talliano’s Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? photographer
She begged to get to do some of the cake smash with Julianna, so I let her jump in at the end. They had a blast together :)